White Metal Bearing – Fitting Course
Coleherne Ltd offers a specialist White-Metal Bearing fitting courses designed to meet the needs of the Power Generation Industry, Rotary Engineers and Mechanical Engineering Fitters. Tuition for up to four Students/Engineers is held on two consecutive days within the customers’ workshops and training facilities.
Engineers/Students will acquire specialist knowledge in Rotating Equipment and Plant Machinery.
White-Metal Bearing Knowledge
- Basic Principles of fluid film bearings
- Identification and description of different white-metal bearing designs
- White-Metal Bearing – Practical Fitting Skills
Safety, Including COSHH
- Selection, maintenance and use of specialist hand tools and consumables
- Techniques and skills needed for scraping of White-Metal
White-Metal Bearing – Knowledge
- Identification of modes of Bearing failure
- Recommendation for preventing bearing failure
White- Metal Bearing – Practical Fitting Skills
- Comprehensive practical training in fitting and scraping of White-Metal Bearings on our training rigs
- Introduction to appropriate NDT techniques and quality control
After training, the Engineer should have:
- Acquired knowledge and an understanding of the basic principles and styles of different White-Metal Bearing designs
- An understanding of Bearing failures and the confidence to give recommendations for improving bearing life
- The ability to use appropriate hand tools, consumables and practical skills for fitting for scraping and installation of White-Metal Bearings
For more details contact us using the above number or email directly using:
If you have a question call us free on 0161 366 6603
Dedicated delivery team
Your order is properly prepared and packaged. It is then delivered by us to ensure it arrives safely and securely.