Our capabilities include manufacturing white metal bearings to customer drawings, a bearing design service with performance data calculations and a full white metal bearing repair facility for bearing refurbishment.
White Metal Bearing Repair
As well as designing and Manufacture of White metal bearing for all applications, we also have an extensive repair facility.
- Cylindrical plain journal bearings – design and manufacture
- Elliptical plain journal bearings – design and manufacture
- Multi lobe plain journal bearings – design and manufacture
- Combined thrust and journal bearings – design and manufacture
- Repair and refurbishment of the above mentioned bearings
- Bearing failure assessment
- Bearing manufacture up to an outer diameter of 2mtr maximum
Bearing backing material in compliance with British Standards, ISO, DIN, SAE and customer’s own specials:
- Cast iron
- White metals predominantly in compliance with British Standard series
White metal lining:
- By centrifugal process
- By comprehensive static lining process, where centrifugal process is not possible
- Bonding is the chemical adhesion of white metal and verified 100% by ultrasonic testing usually to ISO or customer’s own specification. Our operators are qualified to ASNT Level 2.
- Full CAD/CAM facilities and CAD design service
- Complete computerised bearing performance data calculations including stiffness and damping
- Continuous investment in latest CNC and special purpose machinery
- Measuring equipment supported by full CMM three dimensional inspection machine
- In house bearing training sessions offered to our customers